Lindsay Lohan to Host SNL on March 3
4:03 pm, February 19th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan has been tapped to host “Saturday Night Live” on March 3.
It will be the actress’s fourth time fronting the sketch comedy show.
Joining her will be musical guest Jack White.
It’s been six years since Lohan has hosted “SNL,” and a lot has happened since then, including stints in rehab and jail.
But before Lohan appears on the late-night NBC program, she has another appearance in court on Wednesday, stemming from her probation which may end as early as next month.
Are you looking forward to Lohan’s upcoming hosting of “Saturday Night Live”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?