Lindsay Lohan Hit-and-Run Case Dropped
11:44 am, October 22nd, 2012
Lindsay Lohan will not be charged for the alleged hit-and-run that took place last month in front of a New York hotel.
As Gossip Cop reported, the actress was arrested on September 19 after purportedly striking a pedestrian with her Porsche at a low speed and then leaving the scene.
But the alleged victim’s version of events was undermined by surveillance footage of the incident, and now prosecutors have decided that there simply is not sufficient evidence to charge Lohan on criminal grounds.
The case has been dropped, law enforcement sources confirm to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!