Lindsay Lohan Hit-and-Run Case Dropped
11:44 am, October 22nd, 2012
Lindsay Lohan will not be charged for the alleged hit-and-run that took place last month in front of a New York hotel.
As Gossip Cop reported, the actress was arrested on September 19 after purportedly striking a pedestrian with her Porsche at a low speed and then leaving the scene.
But the alleged victim’s version of events was undermined by surveillance footage of the incident, and now prosecutors have decided that there simply is not sufficient evidence to charge Lohan on criminal grounds.
The case has been dropped, law enforcement sources confirm to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014