Lindsay Lohan Hit-and-Run Case Dropped
11:44 am, October 22nd, 2012
Lindsay Lohan will not be charged for the alleged hit-and-run that took place last month in front of a New York hotel.
As Gossip Cop reported, the actress was arrested on September 19 after purportedly striking a pedestrian with her Porsche at a low speed and then leaving the scene.
But the alleged victim’s version of events was undermined by surveillance footage of the incident, and now prosecutors have decided that there simply is not sufficient evidence to charge Lohan on criminal grounds.
The case has been dropped, law enforcement sources confirm to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss