CLAIM: Lindsay Lohan Hits Man With Car in L.A., Flees Scene
9:47 am, March 14th, 2012
A Los Angeles man claims Lindsay Lohan hit him with her car and then fled the scene on Wednesday evening.
The individual, a manager at L.A.’s Hookah Lounge, alleges Lohan was trying to navigate a U-turn while in her Porsche outside of the Sayers Club when she lightly hit into his knee before leaving the scene.
Though police came to the accident site and later decided not to file a report since the man wasn’t injured, sources say the Hookah Lounge manager later went to the hospital and intends to press charges.
A formal investigation would be launched if and when the man files the police report.
There currently are NO eyewitnesses to verify the man’s claims.
At this time, Lohan – who is still on probation – is NOT accused of any crime.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids