Lohan: Betty Ford Tech “Got Forceful” and “Grabbed” Lindsay First
11:11 am, December 21st, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Michael Lohan tells us that his daughter was “10 minutes late for her curfew,” and a female Betty Ford technician “grabbed her” and “got forceful,” to which Lohan responded, “Don’t put your hands on me!” and physically brushed her off.
According to Michael Lohan, the tech wanted Lindsay and her two roommates to take a drug test.
All three were screened for drugs and alcohol, and “all tested negative,” Michael Lohan tells us.
The technician then called police.
Gossip Cop will update as more information emerges.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?