Lohan: Betty Ford Tech “Got Forceful” and “Grabbed” Lindsay First
11:11 am, December 21st, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Michael Lohan tells us that his daughter was “10 minutes late for her curfew,” and a female Betty Ford technician “grabbed her” and “got forceful,” to which Lohan responded, “Don’t put your hands on me!” and physically brushed her off.
According to Michael Lohan, the tech wanted Lindsay and her two roommates to take a drug test.
All three were screened for drugs and alcohol, and “all tested negative,” Michael Lohan tells us.
The technician then called police.
Gossip Cop will update as more information emerges.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet