Lindsay Lohan Gets Another Glowing Progress Report From Judge
1:24 pm, January 17th, 2012
The actress fulfilled her past month’s worth of mandated morgue service and psychotherapy appointments, putting her at the halfway mark toward completing her probation.
Judge Sautner said, “I’m pleased to say she’s done it all on schedule,” and noted that the probation office had given Lohan a “favorable report.”
She told Lohan, “Just keep doing what you’re doing — you appear to be doing it well.”
Sautner noted that Lohan must complete 15 days of community service and five therapy sessions by February 22, her next scheduled court appearance.
As long as she continues to stay on track, her probation will end on March 29.
Last month, Lohan got her first positive report from Sautner since her most recent legal woes began, with the judge telling her at the time, “You’re doing well, and I’d like to see it continue.”
Judge Sautner carefully outlined Lohan’s community service and therapy obligations after the actress violated her probation in October by getting kicked out of her community service program at the Downtown Women’s Center.
When Gossip Cop ran into Lohan at the Weinstein Company party after the Golden Globes, she told us “everything’s great” in her life these days.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related