Lindsay Lohan Meets Probation Requirements, Says “Everything’s Great”
9:59 am, January 16th, 2012
When Lohan was in court for a status update in December, Sautner told her, “You’re doing well, and I’d like to see it continue.”
Gossip Cop has learned that Lohan has indeed fulfilled her last month’s worth of mandated morgue service and psychotherapy appointments, putting her at the halfway mark toward completing her probation.
On Sunday, Gossip Cop ran into Lohan at the Weinstein Company party after the Golden Globes.
She told us “everything’s great” in her life these days.
Judge Sautner is expected to say as much at tomorrow’s court appearance.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings