Lindsay Lohan Asked About Secret Half-Sister on “Good Morning America” (VIDEO)
10:56 am, November 16th, 2012VIDEO
The actress chatted with Amy Robach about the Elizabeth Taylor biopic project, admitting that she shares some of the scrutiny-and-scandal mix that followed Taylor herself.
“I think that everyone goes through things in life. I like to learn from my mistakes. But I wouldn’t be who I am today if I hadn’t gone through certain things,” said Lohan. “And everything happens for a reason, good or bad. So you can just, you know, take what you’ve learned from it and move forward.”
She seemed… surprised.
“I didn’t even hear that, so thanks for the news. I don’t pay attention to any of it.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?