NY Post Doesn’t Know Its Texas from Its Elbow . . . or New York
10:30 am, September 9th, 2009
Lesson for the New York Post: If you’re going to take a cheap shot at Lindsay Lohan, at least get your facts straight first.
In a piece about Robert Rodriguez filming his new film, “Machete” in Austin, the paper has a “Texas-based spy” who says “celebrities like Jessica Alba, Robert De Niro, Michelle Rodriguez and Lindsay Lohan ‘have been camped out’ there.” The item even goes on to say, “Lohan’s been lying low, but we’re sure she’ll become a regular at a swanky bar soon enough.”
Low blow – and wrong!
“Lohan’s been laying low” in Austin? Perhaps the New York-based tabloid should cover its local news a little bit better. The actress is in the Big Apple, and even Tweeted around the time this story was written, “I heart nyc.”
Oh yeah, Michelle Rodriguez isn’t in Austin either.
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Celebrate Anniversary
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair