Lindsay Lohan Startled by “Bloody, Severed Human Hand” in Her Garbage?
4:01 pm, November 16th, 2011
While Lindsay Lohan was recently emptying out the trash at the L.A. Morgue as part of her community service, “a bloody, severed human hand bounced out and hit the floor at her feet,” reports the National Enquirer.
According to the tab, an hysterical Lohan then “bolted from the room shrieking.”
But it was all part of an “elaborate practical joke” by her co-workers, reveals the mag, which says the other volunteers are “disgusted” with her snobby attitude and “lazy ways.”
One of the Enquirer‘s sources claims Lohan “speaks to no one unless she has to, and mopes through the work she’s assigned, like mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and washing dirty sheets.”
That’s why “fed-up workers” bought the fake hand and hid it in a trash can, and then waiting for her to find it before they “exploded with laughter.”
Lohan, notes the Enquirer, was “furious” when she discovered it was all a prank.
Actually, the only thing phonier than the bloodied, severed hand that fell out of the trash is the magazine’s story itself.
It’s NOT true, Lohan tells Gossip Cop exclusively, adding that the Enquirer‘s entire article is “just ridiculous.”
As for the actress, she says her community service is coming along, and she’s doing “great.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker