LISTEN: Lindsay Lohan Says Mom Dina ‘On Cocaine’ During Limo Fight Phone Call
4:12 pm, October 10th, 2012LISTEN
The intense, bizarre phone call came as the Lohan women were in a limo, en route to Dina’s Long Island house after a night clubbing in New York.
As Gossip Cop reported, Lindsay and Dina’s argument eventually escalated to the point where police were summoned to the home, although no arrests were made.
In the emotional phone exchange with her dad, Lindsay can be heard saying that Dina had refused to return $40,000 Lindsay gave her for house payments, and that it sparked a fight during which her mom allegedly threatened to call the cops on her.
Michael tells Lindsay, “She’s full of s***, she’s lying to you Lindsay,” and later demands to speak to the limo driver, accusing him and Dina of “kidnapping” Lindsay and holding her “against her will.”
At one point, Lindsay tells Michael, “Dad, she’s on cocaine, she’s like touching her neck and s**t.”
“I’m supposed to go home, and I’m afraid she’s going [to do] the same s**t that I was describing to you, arrest me like she did to you,” Lindsay says to her father.
The highly-charged exchange, obtained by TMZ, can be heard below.
Gossip Cop reached out to Lindsay’s camp for comment on the tape, but they declined.
Listen to the phone call below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party