MAG: Lindsay Lohan at War with Co-Star Grant Bowler and Liz & Dick Crew
12:14 pm, June 20th, 2012
The tabloid claims the actress “was biased against Grant from the beginning, having delusionally believed her own star power was worthy of leading men like Gerard Butler, Robert Downey Jr., Mark Wahlberg and even Brad Pitt.”
As a consequence, Lohan has “been so mean to Grant that her comeback is in jeopardy.”
Wait, is the tabloid seriously arguing that Lohan is fighting with Bowler because she assumed Pitt or Downey would be appearing as Richard Burton in the TV biopic?
That’s flimsy, even for Star.
Regardless, the tab alleges that things on set are falling apart.
“The crew is fed up with Lindsay, because they have to spend so much time dealing with her diva antics and, in turn, trying to soothe Grant’s battered ego,” explains a so-called Star “source.”
As with so many “sources” for Star, this one is completely wrong.
A rep for Lohan tells Gossip Cop the “Liz & Dick” cast and crew have become a “close, collaborative family and are working very well together.”
With Lohan’s recent hotel room health scare, there was some actual drama (albeit exaggerated) surrounding “Liz & Dick.”
It’s a shame Star feels the need to fabricate conflict where there isn’t.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game