Lindsay Lohan Faces Felony Grand Theft Charge (REPORT)
11:22 am, February 5th, 2011
Lindsay Lohan will reportedly be charged with felony grand theft amid allegations she stole a necklace from a jewelry store.
If convicted, she faces up to three years in state prison.
The Los Angeles County District Attorney supposedly plans to file the case as early as Monday, according to TMZ.
Lohan is accused to have taken a $2,500 necklace from the store on January 22. The piece was returned after police obtained a search warrant for Lohan’s home.
The actress claims the jewelry was on loan.
Lohan’s lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, says, “We vehemently deny these allegations and, if charges are filed, we will fight them in court, not in the press.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo