Lindsay Lohan Speaks Out on Facebook and Twitter: “I Would Never Steal”
7:13 pm, February 10th, 2011
Lindsay Lohan has a lot going on right now, and the star is speaking out via social media.
“Was on the phone with my sister&this movie Greenberg is on, i heard my voice which was odd- and ryhs ifans is watching Just My Luck in the movie- made me laugh.. i just want to be on set again, and left alone to just work!”
“fyi- i would never steal, in case people are wondering. I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal… also, what i wear to court shouldnt be front page news. it’s just absurd. god bless xox L”
It will be interesting to see if Lohan continues to communicate directly with fans as the legal process continues.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- Common Gets Checked On Twitter?
- Katy Perry Has a Not So Sexy Undergarment Secret