Lindsay Lohan Exclusive: “I hate him” for releasing secretly recorded tapes
4:49 pm, November 10th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
Lindsay Lohan, who has every right to be angry with her dad for making seemingly private conversations public, exclusively told Gossip Cop: “My father knows nothing other than how to sell stories for money instead of getting a real job like normal people do, including myself.”
And since he’s allegedly being compensated, Lindsay said, “I sure hope he’s planning to pay child support,” which she claimed he’s never done “my entire life… [he] never has paid!”
(Gossip Cop tried to find out how much Michael Lohan was paid, but a call to Radar, which is owned by the same company as the National Enquirer and the Star, was not returned.)
Irrespective of his reasons for releasing these secretly recorded tapes, the effect is still the same. Lindsay told Gossip Cop, “I hate him so much.”
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy