Lindsay Lohan Exclusive: “I hate him” for releasing secretly recorded tapes
4:49 pm, November 10th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
Lindsay Lohan, who has every right to be angry with her dad for making seemingly private conversations public, exclusively told Gossip Cop: “My father knows nothing other than how to sell stories for money instead of getting a real job like normal people do, including myself.”
And since he’s allegedly being compensated, Lindsay said, “I sure hope he’s planning to pay child support,” which she claimed he’s never done “my entire life… [he] never has paid!”
(Gossip Cop tried to find out how much Michael Lohan was paid, but a call to Radar, which is owned by the same company as the National Enquirer and the Star, was not returned.)
Irrespective of his reasons for releasing these secretly recorded tapes, the effect is still the same. Lindsay told Gossip Cop, “I hate him so much.”
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'