CLAIM: Lindsay Lohan “Evicted” From Her Beverly Hills House
3:21 pm, January 2nd, 2013
“Lindsay Lohan Evicted From Her Beverly Hills House,” screams a headline from Hollyscoop.
According to the unreliable webloid, word of Lohan being “evicted” came via “a source that was scoping the nearby market,” and told the blog that “their real estate agent let the news slip on a recent outing.”
And we all know realtors would never lie.
Anyway, the site, which substitutes hearsay for fact-checking, quotes its source as saying, “I went house hunting in Beverly Hills and the realtor told me that she was shown a house and the realtor said that it was Lindsay’s last home… because she could no longer afford it.”
While it’s true that Lohan has had money problems, she was NOT “evicted” from her home.
Lohan “no longer lives in the L.A. home because she moved to New York,” simply explains her rep, who calls the Hollyscoop story “totally untrue.”
Of course, that webloid’s track record with Lohan stories hasn’t exactly been stellar.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid