CLAIM: Lindsay Lohan “Evicted” From Her Beverly Hills House
3:21 pm, January 2nd, 2013
“Lindsay Lohan Evicted From Her Beverly Hills House,” screams a headline from Hollyscoop.
According to the unreliable webloid, word of Lohan being “evicted” came via “a source that was scoping the nearby market,” and told the blog that “their real estate agent let the news slip on a recent outing.”
And we all know realtors would never lie.
Anyway, the site, which substitutes hearsay for fact-checking, quotes its source as saying, “I went house hunting in Beverly Hills and the realtor told me that she was shown a house and the realtor said that it was Lindsay’s last home… because she could no longer afford it.”
While it’s true that Lohan has had money problems, she was NOT “evicted” from her home.
Lohan “no longer lives in the L.A. home because she moved to New York,” simply explains her rep, who calls the Hollyscoop story “totally untrue.”
Of course, that webloid’s track record with Lohan stories hasn’t exactly been stellar.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court