CLAIM: Lindsay Lohan “Evicted” From Her Beverly Hills House
3:21 pm, January 2nd, 2013
“Lindsay Lohan Evicted From Her Beverly Hills House,” screams a headline from Hollyscoop.
According to the unreliable webloid, word of Lohan being “evicted” came via “a source that was scoping the nearby market,” and told the blog that “their real estate agent let the news slip on a recent outing.”
And we all know realtors would never lie.
Anyway, the site, which substitutes hearsay for fact-checking, quotes its source as saying, “I went house hunting in Beverly Hills and the realtor told me that she was shown a house and the realtor said that it was Lindsay’s last home… because she could no longer afford it.”
While it’s true that Lohan has had money problems, she was NOT “evicted” from her home.
Lohan “no longer lives in the L.A. home because she moved to New York,” simply explains her rep, who calls the Hollyscoop story “totally untrue.”
Of course, that webloid’s track record with Lohan stories hasn’t exactly been stellar.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!