CLAIM: Lindsay Lohan “Evicted” From Her Beverly Hills House
3:21 pm, January 2nd, 2013
“Lindsay Lohan Evicted From Her Beverly Hills House,” screams a headline from Hollyscoop.
According to the unreliable webloid, word of Lohan being “evicted” came via “a source that was scoping the nearby market,” and told the blog that “their real estate agent let the news slip on a recent outing.”
And we all know realtors would never lie.
Anyway, the site, which substitutes hearsay for fact-checking, quotes its source as saying, “I went house hunting in Beverly Hills and the realtor told me that she was shown a house and the realtor said that it was Lindsay’s last home… because she could no longer afford it.”
While it’s true that Lohan has had money problems, she was NOT “evicted” from her home.
Lohan “no longer lives in the L.A. home because she moved to New York,” simply explains her rep, who calls the Hollyscoop story “totally untrue.”
Of course, that webloid’s track record with Lohan stories hasn’t exactly been stellar.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments