Lindsay Lohan Wraps Liz & Dick, Goes Back to Being a Redhead (PHOTO)
11:30 am, July 4th, 2012PHOTO
It’s a wrap for Lindsay Lohan!
The actress not only just finished filming her upcoming Lifetime movie, “Liz & Dick,” but she’s also stopped looking like raven-haired Elizabeth Taylor — and has gone back to her trademark red locks.
Lohan, who celebrated her 26th birthday with a party over the weekend, posted on a photo on Twitter of her new (old) look, and simply wrote, “red hair.”
She also tweeted out a “thank you” to “all my fans, crew members, friends & lifetime” for their support.
Though it wasn’t a stress-free shoot for Lohan, Gossip Cop is happy to hear production wrapped without incident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage