Lindsay Lohan Wraps Liz & Dick, Goes Back to Being a Redhead (PHOTO)
11:30 am, July 4th, 2012PHOTO
It’s a wrap for Lindsay Lohan!
The actress not only just finished filming her upcoming Lifetime movie, “Liz & Dick,” but she’s also stopped looking like raven-haired Elizabeth Taylor — and has gone back to her trademark red locks.
Lohan, who celebrated her 26th birthday with a party over the weekend, posted on a photo on Twitter of her new (old) look, and simply wrote, “red hair.”
She also tweeted out a “thank you” to “all my fans, crew members, friends & lifetime” for their support.
Though it wasn’t a stress-free shoot for Lohan, Gossip Cop is happy to hear production wrapped without incident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss