Lindsay Lohan Did Not “Blow Off” Community Service, Despite Report
4:38 pm, May 2nd, 2011EXCLUSIVE
The outlet reports that Lohan “was scheduled to begin her community service at the Downtown Women’s Center on Skid Row in Los Angeles,” but “was a no-show this morning.”
Lohan has been ordered to perform 360 hours of community service at the DWC after she was found guilty of a probation violation in her necklace theft case.
X17 claims they spoke with a supposed “employee” at the center, who said that Lohan was “late for her service this morning,” and therefore would not be let inside.
But this report is completely bogus.
Lohan tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “I’m not even set to start until next week,” though she started a few days later.
In other words, X17 was way too early with this fabricated controversy.
It’s no surprise, because X17 is consistently WRONG when it comes to Lohan.
Check out PHOTOS of Lindsay going to her community service
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement