Lindsay Lohan tells Gossip Cop she’s “healthy” in response to claim “She’s going to die”
7:00 pm, March 27th, 2010EXCLUSIVE!
TMZ reports that an unnamed individual, who is “extremely close to Lindsay,” says, “If she doesn’t get help soon, she’s going to die.”
According to the site, which features several unflattering photos, Lohan needs “help for substance abuse,” and people are “trying to convince Lindsay to go to rehab again.”
But Lohan is dismissing the TMZ report.
Lohan tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “I’m fine… I’m working and healthy.”
Gossip Cop would like to know if you believe these reports or Lohan’s own words.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents