Did Lindsay Lohan Destroy Elizabeth Taylor’s Cleopatra Trailer?
7:24 pm, August 30th, 2012
The owner of Elizabeth Taylor’s Cleopatra trailer from 1963 claims Lindsay Lohan trashed it during the recent filming of her Lifetime movie “Liz & Dick.”
Angel Alger bought the lavish, memorabilia-filled 38-foot dressing room trailer back in June, agreeing to let producers of the Lohan project use it during their shoot.
Alger claims that by the time it was returned in July, the trailer was ruined, with damages in excess of $100,000.
She alleges that dishes and glass were broken, that there were cigarette burns on the furniture, and that antiques including a European rocking chair had gone missing.
“Only a psychotic and rebellious person or people would steal irreplaceable museum belongings and leave it in this vandalized condition,” Alger tells CNN.
She believes Lohan is to blame for the destruction — even though there’s no evidence whatsoever tying the actress to the damage.
Alger’s suspicion is based on a “studio employee” telling her that Lohan and her friends had access to the pricey trailer after filming at night.
But Lohan, who was cleared of any wrongdoing in a stolen jewelry case this week, is firing back at the allegations.
A rep for Lohan tells Gossip Cop, “Lindsay has the utmost respect and admiration for Elizabeth Taylor and any insinuation that she had anything to do with the damage to the trailer is preposterous.”
Short of any actual evidence, it looks like Lohan’s responsibility for the trailer damage will remain purely speculative.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution