Lindsay Lohan Calls Hit and Run Story “A Complete Lie”
4:22 pm, March 14th, 2012
She tweeted, “Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn’t even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi. These false accusations are absurd.”
And a rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop, “Lindsay stopped by the club to drop in on a friend’s birthday party. When she arrived, there were so many photographers there that she decided to leave and never even got out of the car.”
He adds, “At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything. We are confident this matter will be cleared up in the next few days.”
Lohan allegedly bumped her Porsche into the knee of the manager of the nearby Hookah Lounge and then left the scene.
The man, who witnesses say was not injured, later went to the hospital and intends to press charges.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails