Lindsay Lohan denies claim she stalked Samantha Ronson and says they’re still “friends”
5:17 pm, January 30th, 2010
In a piece about Lohan leaving the Modrian hotel’s Skybar at 2 a.m. last night, the blog asks whether she was “feeling the burn of rejection?”
Well, according to an X17Online “source,” “Samantha Ronson was also at Skybar, and Lindsay was definitely stalking her. It didn’t seem like Sam wanted anything to do with her ex, and Lindsay looked pretty bummed about it.”
In fact, not only did Lohan tell Gossip Cop today that she and Ronson are still “friends,” but also that her ex “stayed over the night before.”
Who’s feeling the burn now?
But before people start jumping to conclusions, we want to reiterate what the actress said – she and Ronson are now simply “friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for breaking news and updates
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet