Lindsay Lohan denies claim she stalked Samantha Ronson and says they’re still “friends”
5:17 pm, January 30th, 2010
In a piece about Lohan leaving the Modrian hotel’s Skybar at 2 a.m. last night, the blog asks whether she was “feeling the burn of rejection?”
Well, according to an X17Online “source,” “Samantha Ronson was also at Skybar, and Lindsay was definitely stalking her. It didn’t seem like Sam wanted anything to do with her ex, and Lindsay looked pretty bummed about it.”
In fact, not only did Lohan tell Gossip Cop today that she and Ronson are still “friends,” but also that her ex “stayed over the night before.”
Who’s feeling the burn now?
But before people start jumping to conclusions, we want to reiterate what the actress said – she and Ronson are now simply “friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for breaking news and updates
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves