Lindsay Lohan denies claim she stalked Samantha Ronson and says they’re still “friends”
5:17 pm, January 30th, 2010
In a piece about Lohan leaving the Modrian hotel’s Skybar at 2 a.m. last night, the blog asks whether she was “feeling the burn of rejection?”
Well, according to an X17Online “source,” “Samantha Ronson was also at Skybar, and Lindsay was definitely stalking her. It didn’t seem like Sam wanted anything to do with her ex, and Lindsay looked pretty bummed about it.”
In fact, not only did Lohan tell Gossip Cop today that she and Ronson are still “friends,” but also that her ex “stayed over the night before.”
Who’s feeling the burn now?
But before people start jumping to conclusions, we want to reiterate what the actress said – she and Ronson are now simply “friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for breaking news and updates
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'