Lindsay Lohan On Letterman: Rehab’s “A Blessing… Not A Curse” (VIDEO)
6:38 pm, April 9th, 2013
Lindsay Lohan appears on Tuesday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” and Gossip Cop has a preview clip of the much-anticipated interview.
SEE VIDEO BELOW
Regarding her current personal drama, Letterman asks the actress, “Aren’t you supposed to be in rehab now?”
Lohan replies, “Do you not watch anything that goes on? May 2.”
Letterman asks how many times she’s been to rehab, to which Lohan responds, “Several.”
She later explains, “I’m the happiest when I’m working and the healthiest, and I think [rehab] is an opportunity for me to, you know, focus on what I love in life. And I don’t think it’s a bad thing. I think it’s a blessing… and not a curse.”
When Letterman asks whether she has “addiction problems,” she tells him, “Now you sound like Dr. Phil.”
The sit-down is Lohan’s first TV interview since November 2012.
A source on the set tells Gossip Cop the appearance was “mostly fun and playful,” adding that Lohan “came with a good attitude and didn’t take herself too seriously.”
We’re told Lohan teared up toward the end because Letterman was nice to her.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2