CLAIM: Lindsay Lohan Denied Backstage Access at Coldplay Show
4:01 pm, August 5th, 2011
The British tab says Lohan “begged” for an all access pass, but was “turned away” by the band.
According to a supposed “source” for the paper, Lohan ”threw a complete wobbler” when she wasn’t let backstage, and “protested to the people running the guest list.”
(We’re not 100 percent sure what a “wobbler” is, but it doesn’t sound good.)
Not at all.
Lohan laughed off the rumor when Gossip Cop reached out to her.
And now we know why. A music source tells us Lohan is actually dating one of Coldplay’s band members, Guy Berryman.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank