Lindsay Lohan Cries At End of Epic David Letterman Interview (VIDEO)
9:50 am, April 10th, 2013VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman” on Tuesday, giving an epic interview that began with jokes and ended in tears.
SEE VIDEO BELOW
The duo spoke about everything from Lohan’s upcoming rehab stint to her past trouble with the law, desire for redemption, and hopes for the future.
Letterman and Lohan took (light) shots at each other, discussed her work with Charlie Sheen in Scary Movie 5, and gently argued about a list of jokes Letterman wanted to make at her expense.
Toward the end of the long segment, Lohan needed a tissue, expressing through tears her gratitude for Letterman’s sweetness and concern.
It’s all worth watching.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?