Lindsay Lohan Cries At End of Epic David Letterman Interview (VIDEO)
9:50 am, April 10th, 2013VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman” on Tuesday, giving an epic interview that began with jokes and ended in tears.
SEE VIDEO BELOW
The duo spoke about everything from Lohan’s upcoming rehab stint to her past trouble with the law, desire for redemption, and hopes for the future.
Letterman and Lohan took (light) shots at each other, discussed her work with Charlie Sheen in Scary Movie 5, and gently argued about a list of jokes Letterman wanted to make at her expense.
Toward the end of the long segment, Lohan needed a tissue, expressing through tears her gratitude for Letterman’s sweetness and concern.
It’s all worth watching.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court