Lindsay Lohan Cries At End of Epic David Letterman Interview (VIDEO)
9:50 am, April 10th, 2013VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman” on Tuesday, giving an epic interview that began with jokes and ended in tears.
SEE VIDEO BELOW
The duo spoke about everything from Lohan’s upcoming rehab stint to her past trouble with the law, desire for redemption, and hopes for the future.
Letterman and Lohan took (light) shots at each other, discussed her work with Charlie Sheen in Scary Movie 5, and gently argued about a list of jokes Letterman wanted to make at her expense.
Toward the end of the long segment, Lohan needed a tissue, expressing through tears her gratitude for Letterman’s sweetness and concern.
It’s all worth watching.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?