Lindsay Lohan on Eve of Possible Arrest Warrant: “It’s all going to be fine”
6:43 pm, May 19th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Commenting exclusively to Gossip Cop on the eve of her court date and a possible arrest, Lindsay Lohan is nervous but says, ”It’s all going to be fine.”
The actress is obligated to be in a Los Angeles court tomorrow for a probation progress report, but is currently stuck in Cannes and unable to return. Among the obstacles: Her passport has gone missing.
“My passport’s been stolen,” Lohan tells Gossip Cop. ”It’s clearly an inside person who works with my father that has been set to set me up.”
Regarding Michael Lohan, Lindsay continues, “He’s been threatening me,” though she wouldn’t specify with what.
And while Lohan is scheduled to get another passport tomorrow from the U.S. Embassy, there’s another issue.
“All flights [are] booked,” she tells us.
Lohan feels her problems are “going to be fine” and ultimately resolved, but tells Gossip Cop her current ordeal is “so scary.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired