Lindsay Lohan Has Liz & Dick Producers Pay Hotel Bill in Exchange for Interview?
5:08 pm, October 16th, 2012
“Lindsay Lohan agreed to be interrogated by Barbara Walters to promote ‘Liz & Dick’ because the film’s producers agreed to pay her overdue $46,000 bill at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood,” reports The Daily.
A supposed “source” for the site claims the actress had the movie’s executives “over a barrel,” refusing to do the “20/20″ interview unless they paid her debt to the famed L.A. hangout.
The purported “insider” adds, “She demanded that the hotel bill be cleared up.”
The Daily says the “Liz & Dick” producers seemingly did what they were told, as Lohan was spotted out at Chateau Marmont last week.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Lohan wanted to do the sit-down with Walters because she respects the journalist and knows the anchor will treat her personal life with respect and compassion.
A rep for the actress tells us, “The Barbara Walters interview has been in the works for more than a year,” adding that the blog simply “didn’t take the time to get all [the] facts straight.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West