Lindsay Lohan Has Liz & Dick Producers Pay Hotel Bill in Exchange for Interview?
5:08 pm, October 16th, 2012
“Lindsay Lohan agreed to be interrogated by Barbara Walters to promote ‘Liz & Dick’ because the film’s producers agreed to pay her overdue $46,000 bill at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood,” reports The Daily.
A supposed “source” for the site claims the actress had the movie’s executives “over a barrel,” refusing to do the “20/20″ interview unless they paid her debt to the famed L.A. hangout.
The purported “insider” adds, “She demanded that the hotel bill be cleared up.”
The Daily says the “Liz & Dick” producers seemingly did what they were told, as Lohan was spotted out at Chateau Marmont last week.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Lohan wanted to do the sit-down with Walters because she respects the journalist and knows the anchor will treat her personal life with respect and compassion.
A rep for the actress tells us, “The Barbara Walters interview has been in the works for more than a year,” adding that the blog simply “didn’t take the time to get all [the] facts straight.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted