Lindsay Lohan Not Being Charged in Alleged Hit-and-Run
4:37 pm, May 4th, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, there was virtually no evidence supporting Hookah Lounge manager Thaer Kamal‘s claim that the starlet struck him with her car outside of The Sayers Club in Hollywood on March 14.
The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office agreed, following an examination of Lohan’s car and surveillance footage.
Prosecutors also determined Kamal wasn’t credible after his story changed and he refused to cooperate with authorities.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna