Lindsay Lohan Charged With 3 Criminal Counts Stemming From L.A. Car Crash
3:19 pm, November 29th, 2012
The Santa Monica City Attorney charged the actress with lying to the cops, obstructing a police officer in his duty and reckless driving.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Lohan insisted to law enforcement officials that her assistant was driving the vehicle at the time of the accident, but eyewitness accounts claim she was in fact behind the wheel.
The “Liz & Dick” star may also be charged for assault later today for a separate incident in New York, in which she allegedly punched a woman in the face at Avenue nightclub on Thursday morning.
Lohan is still on probation for her jewelry theft case, but with these new charges it could be revoked, opening the possibility that she could end up in jail.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents