Truck Driver Says Lindsay Lohan to Blame for Highway Crash (VIDEO)
3:05 pm, June 9th, 2012VIDEO
The trucker into whose 18-wheeler Lindsay Lohan crashed her Porsche on Friday has given his version of events.
Speaking with TMZ, the man claims Lohan was “flying” down the Pacific Coast Highway when she collided with the back of his truck in the far right-hand lane.
According to the truck driver, Lohan and her passenger (an assistant) then exited the car, with the actress getting into a Cadillac Escalade that had been trailing her car.
The assistant and the driver of the Escalade allegedly attempted to smooth things over with the trucker with cash as quickly as possible, not letting him speak directly with Lohan.
The truck driver says he called 911 as soon as the collision occurred, and that eyewitnesses back up his story about Lohan being at fault for the accident.
Check out his interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey