Lindsay Lohan Released From Hospital After Car Crash [UPDATE]
6:00 pm, June 8th, 2012UPDATE
UPDATE: Lindsay Lohan’s rep tells Gossip Cop the actress’ accident occurred when she was on “her way to the set [of Liz & Dick]. She was brought to Santa Monica UCLA hospital as a precaution. She is fine and was released less than two hours later and is already headed back to the set to resume work.”
“Fortunately, no one was seriously injured in the accident,” he added.
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Lindsay Lohan has been hospitalized following a car accident in Los Angeles.
The actress’ black Porsche had a collision with an 18-wheeler on the Pacific Coast Highway on Friday.
Gossip Cop has learned from sources close to Lohan that she is “OK,” although the car was totaled and the star went to the hospital.
While the actress, who was not under the influence, is said to not be in serious condition, the Porsche’s passenger (reportedly Lohan’s assistant) is said to have been bloodied a little and bruised.
We are trying to confirm other details about the crash itself and Lohan’s condition.
Gossip Cop reached out to Lifetime to see whether Friday’s accident would impact the shooting schedule for Liz & Dick, the movie Lohan is currently filming for the network.
At this point, Lifetime has “no comment.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Famous Left Handers
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?