Lindsay Lohan Released From Hospital After Car Crash [UPDATE]
6:00 pm, June 8th, 2012UPDATE
UPDATE: Lindsay Lohan’s rep tells Gossip Cop the actress’ accident occurred when she was on “her way to the set [of Liz & Dick]. She was brought to Santa Monica UCLA hospital as a precaution. She is fine and was released less than two hours later and is already headed back to the set to resume work.”
“Fortunately, no one was seriously injured in the accident,” he added.
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Lindsay Lohan has been hospitalized following a car accident in Los Angeles.
The actress’ black Porsche had a collision with an 18-wheeler on the Pacific Coast Highway on Friday.
Gossip Cop has learned from sources close to Lohan that she is “OK,” although the car was totaled and the star went to the hospital.
While the actress, who was not under the influence, is said to not be in serious condition, the Porsche’s passenger (reportedly Lohan’s assistant) is said to have been bloodied a little and bruised.
We are trying to confirm other details about the crash itself and Lohan’s condition.
Gossip Cop reached out to Lifetime to see whether Friday’s accident would impact the shooting schedule for Liz & Dick, the movie Lohan is currently filming for the network.
At this point, Lifetime has “no comment.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her