Lindsay Lohan Pulls Out of Barbara Walters 20/20 Interview
9:46 am, November 9th, 2012
The actress’ new publicity team is said to be the driving force behind the decision, reportedly expressing dissatisfaction with the direction ABC was taking with the interview.
Lohan was set to appear on the November 16 broadcast, in part to promote her upcoming Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, which premieres on November 25.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Lohan’s interview with Walters was expected to be a no-holds-barred conversation about her life and career, with no questions off -limits.
It seems Lohan, or at least her publicists, have since had a chance of heart.
Are you disappointed Lohan won’t be on “20/20″?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95