Lindsay Lohan Pulls Out of Barbara Walters 20/20 Interview
9:46 am, November 9th, 2012
The actress’ new publicity team is said to be the driving force behind the decision, reportedly expressing dissatisfaction with the direction ABC was taking with the interview.
Lohan was set to appear on the November 16 broadcast, in part to promote her upcoming Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, which premieres on November 25.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Lohan’s interview with Walters was expected to be a no-holds-barred conversation about her life and career, with no questions off -limits.
It seems Lohan, or at least her publicists, have since had a chance of heart.
Are you disappointed Lohan won’t be on “20/20″?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video