Lindsay Lohan Pulls Out of Barbara Walters 20/20 Interview
9:46 am, November 9th, 2012
The actress’ new publicity team is said to be the driving force behind the decision, reportedly expressing dissatisfaction with the direction ABC was taking with the interview.
Lohan was set to appear on the November 16 broadcast, in part to promote her upcoming Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, which premieres on November 25.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Lohan’s interview with Walters was expected to be a no-holds-barred conversation about her life and career, with no questions off -limits.
It seems Lohan, or at least her publicists, have since had a chance of heart.
Are you disappointed Lohan won’t be on “20/20″?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014