Lindsay Lohan “Not Formally Questioned” By Police After Alleged Burglary (UPDATE)
9:30 am, August 21st, 2012
Lindsay Lohan was informally questioned by police on Monday after the Hollywood Hills home where she stayed the previous evening was allegedly burglarized.
On Sunday, the actress was among several guests to spend the night after a small gathering at the house, and the next morning the owner claimed that jewelry had been taken.
Cops were summoned to the property and interviewed all parties — including Lohan, who was described as cooperative and is NOT considered a suspect in any crime, Gossip Cop confirms.
She later left Los Angeles for a trip to New York.
A rep for Lohan tells Gossip Cop, “Lindsay was never formally questioned by police in connection with this incident,” and notes that her trip “was planned about a week before this alleged incident.”
The rep adds that “there are all kinds of stories floating around about what may or may not have happened, who was or was not there and what, if anything, was missing from the house.”
“We will defer to the police to determine what actually occurred, if anything, instead of speculating without any concrete facts,” her publicist says.
No arrests have been made, and the investigation is ongoing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?