Lindsay Lohan Has a New Boyfriend?
9:23 am, June 1st, 2012
According to the site, Doyle accompanied Lohan to a photo shoot on Wednesday, and then the actress “retreated to her favorite hotel for some down time with her new boyfriend.”
X17Online adds that the pair has been seen “spending lots of time together the past couple months” at public events like Coachella.
The webloid then quotes a completely fabricated “source” as saying the supposed couple has “been doing everything they can to keep their relationship on the down-low.”
So, they’ve been “getting cozy” in public… but are trying to keep the “relationship” quiet?
X17Online’s made-up “source” explains, “Lindsay wants to protect this relationship because she feels the media helped break up her and Samantha [Ronson], and she’s really hoping this time things work out.”
A rep for Lohan says there’s a very good — and strictly platonic — reason why Lohan and Doyle have been spending so much time together.
He’s her ASSISTANT.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting