Lindsay Lohan Bounced From Hotel Story is Vacant
1:45 pm, September 18th, 2009
“Lindsay Lohan is back to her old tricks!” trumpets Hollyscoop after ”inside sources” revealed to the gossip site today that the actress was “kicked out of the Bowery Hotel in New York City last night after a blow-up fight with Samantha Ronson.”
Oh boy, here we go.
According to the “exclusive,” police were summoned after Lohan allegedly “threw a room-service tray at what she thought was her girlfriend’s door” during a fight. Hollyscoop claims that she hit the wrong door and was later escorted from the hotel by authorities.
Gossip Cop isn’t sure who these “inside sources” are, but they definitely weren’t “inside” the Bowery Hotel last night with Lohan – because she was in Austin, TX, working on her movie “Machete.”
That’s right: Texas. That’s an awfully long way to hurl a room-service tray.
And Hollyscoop might also want to know that Ronson was not in New York either, according to a member of her management team.
Gossip Cop is happy to “escort” Hollyscoop to the facts. Throwing stuff against a door to see what sticks doesn’t work.
You might like:
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try