Lindsay Lohan to Bo Obama: Let’s “Make Fetch Happen!”
3:59 pm, August 16th, 2013PHOTOS
Lindsay Lohan wants the Obamas’ dog Bo to know she’s ready to “make fetch happen.”
Earlier this week, the official White House account tweeted a picture of the First Family’s beloved Portuguese water dog waiting expectantly with a tennis ball, captioning it, “Bo, stop trying to make fetch happen” (see below).
The line is a reference to Lohan’s movie Mean Girls, and on Friday the actress got in on the fun.
On her official site, Lohan posted a picture of herself and the dog, writing, “We can make fetch happen anytime Bo! Sending love to your Mom, Dad, and Sisters. xo” (see below).
It’s not the first time the star has weighed in on the First Family.
Last September, Lohan asked President Obama for tax cuts after watching his address to the Democratic National Convention.
Check out the original White House “fetch” picture and Lohan’s response below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs