Lindsay Lohan Blows Off Ellen DeGeneres Show Taping
4:45 pm, December 13th, 2011
Lindsay Lohan bailed on her scheduled “Ellen DeGeneres Show” taping on Tuesday.
Gossip Cop has learned the actress did NOT board her flight from Hawaii to Los Angeles.
“Not a call or an apology from Lindsay,” a show insider tells us.
The show, a contractually obligated promotional appearance for her Playboy cover, was scheduled two months ago.
We’re told Paris Jackson filled in as an “Ellen” guest.
Lohan is due in court on Wednesday for a progress report on her probation.
A rep for Lohan tells Gossip Cop she expects to be back in Los Angeles in time for that appearance.
We’re told, “Lindsay was delayed in Hawaii due to a travel-related issue. She will be heading back this evening in time to appear in court tomorrow. Lindsay offered to tape ‘Ellen’ tomorrow, but the show was unable to shift things around, and tomorrow is their last day of taping for the season.”
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?