Lindsay Lohan Enters Betty Ford Center For Rehab
10:09 am, May 3rd, 2013
Lindsay Lohan has checked into the Betty Ford Center rehab facility.
She was admitted late Thursday, avoiding a potential arrest warrant after entering and abruptly leaving a different facility that prosecutors had not approved, representing a possible probation violation.
Lohan’s re-hired lawyer Shawn Holley negotiated a deal with the Santa Monica City Attorney for Lohan to begin treatment at the Betty Ford Center.
Of course, there’s some history here.
Back in 2010, Lohan got into an altercation with a female Betty Ford staffer, and the incident wound up spawning a criminal investigation and lawsuits.
But the actress is now back, hoping to turn things around in the next 90 days.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank