Lindsay Lohan Enters Betty Ford Center For Rehab
10:09 am, May 3rd, 2013
Lindsay Lohan has checked into the Betty Ford Center rehab facility.
She was admitted late Thursday, avoiding a potential arrest warrant after entering and abruptly leaving a different facility that prosecutors had not approved, representing a possible probation violation.
Lohan’s re-hired lawyer Shawn Holley negotiated a deal with the Santa Monica City Attorney for Lohan to begin treatment at the Betty Ford Center.
Of course, there’s some history here.
Back in 2010, Lohan got into an altercation with a female Betty Ford staffer, and the incident wound up spawning a criminal investigation and lawsuits.
But the actress is now back, hoping to turn things around in the next 90 days.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?