Lindsay Lohan to Sit for No-Holds-Barred Barbara Walters Interview
3:45 pm, October 14th, 2012
The conversation will take place in the next few weeks, in conjunction with the premiere of the actress’ upcoming Elizabeth Taylor biopic movie “Liz & Dick.”
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop no questions will be off limits, and that Lohan agreed to do the interview with Walters because she has “an incredible amount of respect” for the famed journalist and believes Walters will treat her personal life with “accuracy and compassion.”
The exact timing of the interview and its air date have not been determined.
Are you curious to see her interviewed by Walters?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet