Lindsay Lohan to Sit for No-Holds-Barred Barbara Walters Interview
3:45 pm, October 14th, 2012
The conversation will take place in the next few weeks, in conjunction with the premiere of the actress’ upcoming Elizabeth Taylor biopic movie “Liz & Dick.”
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop no questions will be off limits, and that Lohan agreed to do the interview with Walters because she has “an incredible amount of respect” for the famed journalist and believes Walters will treat her personal life with “accuracy and compassion.”
The exact timing of the interview and its air date have not been determined.
Are you curious to see her interviewed by Walters?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again