Lindsay Lohan Banned From Chateau Marmont Over Unpaid Tab of Nearly $50,000
10:04 am, August 29th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan has been banned from the Chateau Marmont, Gossip Cop confirms.
Gossip Cop is told that the decision was made after Lohan racked up nearly $50,000 in unpaid bills at the famed celebrity hotel and hotspot.
Lohan resided at the hotel throughout June and July and incurred charges including $3,145.07 in minibar purchases.
On July 4 alone, Lohan spent $1,992.07 at the Chateau’s restaurant.
In total, she owes $46,350.04.
The starlet was informed of the Chateau’s ban via a July 31 letter, in which the general manager noted the venue’s attempts to collect payment, and ordered her to remove her belongings from the property by August 1.
Lohan is now banned from the Chateau’s hotel and restaurant until her tab is paid.
A rep for Lohan declined to comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids