Lindsay Lohan Banned From Chateau Marmont Over Unpaid Tab of Nearly $50,000
10:04 am, August 29th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan has been banned from the Chateau Marmont, Gossip Cop confirms.
Gossip Cop is told that the decision was made after Lohan racked up nearly $50,000 in unpaid bills at the famed celebrity hotel and hotspot.
Lohan resided at the hotel throughout June and July and incurred charges including $3,145.07 in minibar purchases.
On July 4 alone, Lohan spent $1,992.07 at the Chateau’s restaurant.
In total, she owes $46,350.04.
The starlet was informed of the Chateau’s ban via a July 31 letter, in which the general manager noted the venue’s attempts to collect payment, and ordered her to remove her belongings from the property by August 1.
Lohan is now banned from the Chateau’s hotel and restaurant until her tab is paid.
A rep for Lohan declined to comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks