Lindsay Lohan “Banned” From Hotels in Mexico?
1:47 pm, August 9th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan “is dying to take a vacation,” and “has her heart set on chilling on the beach in sunny Cabo San Lucas, Mexico” claims Star, but “she can’t find a good hotel that is willing to take her in!”
According to a “source” for the tabloid, “Lindsay has been permanently banned from the two best hotels in Cabo — the Palmilla and the Montage Los Cabos.”
What’s the supposed problem?
“They’ve had enough of her late-night partying and drunken antics,” explains the mag’s so-called “source,” who goes on to allege that “guests complain about her, and they think she’s bad for business.”
Lohan’s agents “have been trying to fix the situation” to no avail, claims Star, and the actress is “pretty peeved by the snub and doesn’t think it’s fair at all.”
“She’s even refusing to look into other hotels that will actually have her,” alleges the mag.
There is NO such ban in effect.
A rep for the actress confirms to Gossip Cop, “Lindsay has not been banned.”
Maybe Star should be “banned” from repeatedly publishing inaccurate stories about Lohan.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents