Lindsay Lohan “Banned” From Hotels in Mexico?
1:47 pm, August 9th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan “is dying to take a vacation,” and “has her heart set on chilling on the beach in sunny Cabo San Lucas, Mexico” claims Star, but “she can’t find a good hotel that is willing to take her in!”
According to a “source” for the tabloid, “Lindsay has been permanently banned from the two best hotels in Cabo — the Palmilla and the Montage Los Cabos.”
What’s the supposed problem?
“They’ve had enough of her late-night partying and drunken antics,” explains the mag’s so-called “source,” who goes on to allege that “guests complain about her, and they think she’s bad for business.”
Lohan’s agents “have been trying to fix the situation” to no avail, claims Star, and the actress is “pretty peeved by the snub and doesn’t think it’s fair at all.”
“She’s even refusing to look into other hotels that will actually have her,” alleges the mag.
There is NO such ban in effect.
A rep for the actress confirms to Gossip Cop, “Lindsay has not been banned.”
Maybe Star should be “banned” from repeatedly publishing inaccurate stories about Lohan.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody