Lindsay Lohan “Banned” From Hotels in Mexico?
1:47 pm, August 9th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan “is dying to take a vacation,” and “has her heart set on chilling on the beach in sunny Cabo San Lucas, Mexico” claims Star, but “she can’t find a good hotel that is willing to take her in!”
According to a “source” for the tabloid, “Lindsay has been permanently banned from the two best hotels in Cabo — the Palmilla and the Montage Los Cabos.”
What’s the supposed problem?
“They’ve had enough of her late-night partying and drunken antics,” explains the mag’s so-called “source,” who goes on to allege that “guests complain about her, and they think she’s bad for business.”
Lohan’s agents “have been trying to fix the situation” to no avail, claims Star, and the actress is “pretty peeved by the snub and doesn’t think it’s fair at all.”
“She’s even refusing to look into other hotels that will actually have her,” alleges the mag.
There is NO such ban in effect.
A rep for the actress confirms to Gossip Cop, “Lindsay has not been banned.”
Maybe Star should be “banned” from repeatedly publishing inaccurate stories about Lohan.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- 13 Awkward Celebrity Couples
- Bare Faced Celebrities Without Makeup
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Celebrities With Their Moms
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery