Lindsay Lohan “Banned” From Britney Spears Las Vegas Show?
4:54 pm, January 8th, 2014
According to a supposed “source” for the tabloid, “Brit’s dad, Jamie, has a really strict ‘No Lindsay’ rule.”
The purported “insider” says, “After Britney’s rough year in 2007, Jamie decided that Lindsay was a terrible influence and doesn’t want her around ever again.”
Lohan and Spears are both trying to move on from their wild years, so why can’t Life & Style?
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a Spears insider, who tells us the alleged “No Lindsay” rule is simply ridiculous.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank