Tab Wrong About Lindsay Lohan Baby
6:29 pm, September 9th, 2010
According to In Touch, Lohan is “determined to stay sober and thinks the best way for her to achieve that goal is to get pregnant.”
A so-called “pal” claims Lohan believes “having a baby could straighten out her life.”
The tab also reports Lohan “hates being alone and thinks a baby would make the perfect companion. She’s seen what motherhood has done for former party girl Nicole Richie and thinks it can do the same for her.”
This story, not surprisingly, is wrong.
Lohan, currently gracing the cover of Vanity Fair, is in no rush to have a baby. She’s now concentrating on her film career.
Additionally, Gosssip Cop checked with a source close to the star, who told us the In Touch story is absolutely “absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?