Tab Wrong About Lindsay Lohan Baby
6:29 pm, September 9th, 2010
According to In Touch, Lohan is “determined to stay sober and thinks the best way for her to achieve that goal is to get pregnant.”
A so-called “pal” claims Lohan believes “having a baby could straighten out her life.”
The tab also reports Lohan “hates being alone and thinks a baby would make the perfect companion. She’s seen what motherhood has done for former party girl Nicole Richie and thinks it can do the same for her.”
This story, not surprisingly, is wrong.
Lohan, currently gracing the cover of Vanity Fair, is in no rush to have a baby. She’s now concentrating on her film career.
Additionally, Gosssip Cop checked with a source close to the star, who told us the In Touch story is absolutely “absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2