Lindsay Lohan Assistant Tells Her: You “Desperately” Need Help
5:48 pm, November 29th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan appears to have gone off the rails again, but luckily, the actress still has some friends in her corner.
After she was arrested for allegedly punching a woman in the face at the New York club Avenue early on Thursday, Lohan’s assistant Gavin Doyle tweeted, “@lindsaylohan after bailing you out last night I HOPE and PRAY you get the help you so desperately need.”
Doyle added encouragingly, “We are ALL rooting for you. xxx.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Lohan is being charged with assault for the incident.
She was also hit with three separate criminal charges on Thursday, all stemming from her June car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway.
Lohan is still on probation for her jewelry theft case, but with these new charges it could be revoked, opening the possibility that she could end up in jail.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents