Lindsay Lohan and Gerard Butler rumor is “a lie” she says & Butler’s taking action
3:40 pm, November 2nd, 2009Exclusive!
It was bound to happen. Place Lindsay Lohan and Gerard Butler in the same room (or even in just the same country) –– voila! — you have the perfect tabloid tale since they’re both often the subjects of wrongly reported romance rumors.
And that is precisely what was done by the British papers like the Mirror, the Daily Mail, and a slew of bad bloggers.
The Mirror kicked it all off by claiming that, at the opening of the Mazagan Beach Resort in Morocco, Lohan “was locking lips with gorgeous RocknRolla star Gerard.” The tab alleged they were first “dirty dancing,” and “ended up in a corner snogging [kissing], followed by more dancing and flirting.” Next, reported the tab, “we saw them leaving together.”
Here’s what’s true: They were in Morocco.
Here’s what’s not true: Everything else.
Lohan tells Gossip Cop it’s “such a lie!”
And if that’s not enough, better look out, because a rep for Butler told Gossip Cop, “It is completely untrue and we are taking action against these claims.”
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties