Lindsay Lohan: “Why Did I Get Put In Jail,” But Amanda Bynes Has Gone Unpunished?
12:41 am, September 17th, 2012
Bynes, whose car was finally impounded on Sunday after she was pulled over while driving with a suspended license, has had a long series of legal problems on the road this year, including a DUI arrest and two separate hit-and-run charges.
But the actress has remained free (even as her car gets locked up), a fact that seems to rankle Lohan, whose own legal issues have been well documented.
Late Sunday, the Mean Girls star tweeted, “Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?”
While Lohan did not mention Bynes by name, the implication is clear.
Of course, Bynes has been charged with crimes, is scheduled to appear in court soon and will be punished if she’s convicted.
Even so, her continued presence on the roads of Los Angeles has alarmed and confused many fellow motorists — and Lindsay Lohan is apparently among them.
What do you think about Lohan’s suggestion that there’s a double standard with her and Bynes?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet