Lindsay Lohan: “Why Did I Get Put In Jail,” But Amanda Bynes Has Gone Unpunished?
12:41 am, September 17th, 2012
Bynes, whose car was finally impounded on Sunday after she was pulled over while driving with a suspended license, has had a long series of legal problems on the road this year, including a DUI arrest and two separate hit-and-run charges.
But the actress has remained free (even as her car gets locked up), a fact that seems to rankle Lohan, whose own legal issues have been well documented.
Late Sunday, the Mean Girls star tweeted, “Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?”
While Lohan did not mention Bynes by name, the implication is clear.
Of course, Bynes has been charged with crimes, is scheduled to appear in court soon and will be punished if she’s convicted.
Even so, her continued presence on the roads of Los Angeles has alarmed and confused many fellow motorists — and Lindsay Lohan is apparently among them.
What do you think about Lohan’s suggestion that there’s a double standard with her and Bynes?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress