Lindsay Lohan: “Why Did I Get Put In Jail,” But Amanda Bynes Has Gone Unpunished?
12:41 am, September 17th, 2012
Bynes, whose car was finally impounded on Sunday after she was pulled over while driving with a suspended license, has had a long series of legal problems on the road this year, including a DUI arrest and two separate hit-and-run charges.
But the actress has remained free (even as her car gets locked up), a fact that seems to rankle Lohan, whose own legal issues have been well documented.
Late Sunday, the Mean Girls star tweeted, “Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?”
While Lohan did not mention Bynes by name, the implication is clear.
Of course, Bynes has been charged with crimes, is scheduled to appear in court soon and will be punished if she’s convicted.
Even so, her continued presence on the roads of Los Angeles has alarmed and confused many fellow motorists — and Lindsay Lohan is apparently among them.
What do you think about Lohan’s suggestion that there’s a double standard with her and Bynes?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty