Lindsay Lohan Responds to Michael Lohan’s HIV “Claim”
12:57 pm, April 27th, 2010EXCLUSIVE!
Lindsay Lohan has spoken exclusively to Gossip Cop after her father’s Twitter account allegedly claimed that she is HIV positive.
In tasteless, since-deleted tweets that he says are the work of a hacker, Michael Lohan allegedly tweeted that Lindsay is “living with HIV” and had an affair with music mogul Tommy Mottola when she was 17.
“He’s a grown man and has done the exact same things on TV/interviews, [so] why wouldn’t he lie on Twitter, and everywhere else!” Lohan tells Gossip Cop.
“He just want money – and he’s using me, my name, my status, my mother, brothers and sister for the cash to pay for [another] wedding.”
Lindsay’s response comes after two supposed tweets on Michael Lohan’s account earlier today.
“It’s time you learned the truth,” wrote Michael Lohan. “The truth about Tommy Motolla (sic) engaging in an affair with my then-17 year old daughter.”
He allegedly followed with this stunner: “The truth about my daughter living with HIV for the rest of her life as a result of the decisions she has made,” before erasing both messages.
In recent days, the Lohans have engaged in a very public fight laced with accusations and mutual threats of legal action. Michael Lohan claims to fear for the well being of younger daughter Ali Lohan under Lindsay’s watch, and reportedly is seeking a conservatorship over Lindsay. The sisters and mother Dina Lohan wish to enact restraining orders against Michael.
Gossip Cop reached out to Michael Lohan, but he did not respond.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?