Tab: Lindsay Lohan to Adopt Baby
2:16 pm, September 1st, 2011
Lindsay Lohan is “moving forward” with adoption plans, claims the National Enquirer.
According to the tabloid, the actress decided to adopt “after learning junkie Amy Winehouse got thisclose to adopting a child from the Caribbean island of St. Lucia just before she died.”
Hold on a second.
As Gossip Cop reported exclusively, Winehouse did not have any plans to adopt.
In any case, the Enquirer‘s so-called “informed source” insists Lohan told friends “she loves kids and honestly feels being responsible for a baby would keep her on the straight and narrow forever.”
Despite her pals’ doubts, “headstrong” Lohan is supposedly “moving forward with adoption plans,” alleges this tab source.
Actually, it’s the Enquirer that’s being stubborn here, treating a totally fabricated story as though it’s real.
Lohan herself thought the report was a joke when Gossip Cop asked her about it, laughing it off and saying it’s totally untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related