Tab: Lindsay Lohan to Adopt Baby
2:16 pm, September 1st, 2011
Lindsay Lohan is “moving forward” with adoption plans, claims the National Enquirer.
According to the tabloid, the actress decided to adopt “after learning junkie Amy Winehouse got thisclose to adopting a child from the Caribbean island of St. Lucia just before she died.”
Hold on a second.
As Gossip Cop reported exclusively, Winehouse did not have any plans to adopt.
In any case, the Enquirer‘s so-called “informed source” insists Lohan told friends “she loves kids and honestly feels being responsible for a baby would keep her on the straight and narrow forever.”
Despite her pals’ doubts, “headstrong” Lohan is supposedly “moving forward with adoption plans,” alleges this tab source.
Actually, it’s the Enquirer that’s being stubborn here, treating a totally fabricated story as though it’s real.
Lohan herself thought the report was a joke when Gossip Cop asked her about it, laughing it off and saying it’s totally untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties