Tab: Lindsay Lohan to Adopt Baby
2:16 pm, September 1st, 2011
Lindsay Lohan is “moving forward” with adoption plans, claims the National Enquirer.
According to the tabloid, the actress decided to adopt “after learning junkie Amy Winehouse got thisclose to adopting a child from the Caribbean island of St. Lucia just before she died.”
Hold on a second.
As Gossip Cop reported exclusively, Winehouse did not have any plans to adopt.
In any case, the Enquirer‘s so-called “informed source” insists Lohan told friends “she loves kids and honestly feels being responsible for a baby would keep her on the straight and narrow forever.”
Despite her pals’ doubts, “headstrong” Lohan is supposedly “moving forward with adoption plans,” alleges this tab source.
Actually, it’s the Enquirer that’s being stubborn here, treating a totally fabricated story as though it’s real.
Lohan herself thought the report was a joke when Gossip Cop asked her about it, laughing it off and saying it’s totally untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!