Lindsay Lohan Celebrates 26th Birthday Early With Party at Hollywood Club
4:42 pm, July 1st, 2012
Lindsay Lohan celebrated her birthday a little early.
The “Liz and Dick” star, who turns 26 on Monday, hit the new hot David Arquette club Bootsy Bellows in the early morning hours of Sunday with a group of pals.
The group Speakers performed a bunch of songs for Lohan, who we’re told had a “blast” listening and dancing to the band (see photo).
While there was alcohol around the actress, she did not have any.
Lohan was later brought cupcakes and a birthday cake, at which time those in the club sang “Happy Birthday” to her.
By all accounts, including Lohan’s, she had a very good time.
She tweeted a “thank you” a few hours later to Speakers “for coming out and killing it on my birthday! These guys are awesome.”
Gossip Cop hears Lohan is “resting up” on Sunday because tomorrow — her actual birthday — is her final day of shooting “Liz and Dick.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?