Lindsay Lohan Celebrates 26th Birthday Early With Party at Hollywood Club
4:42 pm, July 1st, 2012
Lindsay Lohan celebrated her birthday a little early.
The “Liz and Dick” star, who turns 26 on Monday, hit the new hot David Arquette club Bootsy Bellows in the early morning hours of Sunday with a group of pals.
The group Speakers performed a bunch of songs for Lohan, who we’re told had a “blast” listening and dancing to the band (see photo).
While there was alcohol around the actress, she did not have any.
Lohan was later brought cupcakes and a birthday cake, at which time those in the club sang “Happy Birthday” to her.
By all accounts, including Lohan’s, she had a very good time.
She tweeted a “thank you” a few hours later to Speakers “for coming out and killing it on my birthday! These guys are awesome.”
Gossip Cop hears Lohan is “resting up” on Sunday because tomorrow — her actual birthday — is her final day of shooting “Liz and Dick.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Sexy Celebs Who've Spun On The Stripper Pole