Lindsay Lohan Reaches Settlement with 2007 Cocaine Car Carjacking Victims
4:30 pm, June 27th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan has settled with three men she allegedly abducted and then took on an out-of-control, coked-up car chase in 2007.
Terms of the settlement have not been revealed, but the case will be officially dismissed.
According to the three men — Ronnie Blake, Jakon Sutter and Dante Nigro — Lohan essentially took them hostage in July 2007 when she took control of their car in Malibu and began a dangerous, substance-fueled drive down the Pacific Coast Highway.
Lohan is said to have ignored red lights and her passengers’ safety, eventually winding up at the Santa Monica Police Department, where she was booked for driving under the influence.
After the incident, Lohan pleaded guilty to misdemeanor cocaine use and DUI, and no contest to reckless driving.
At the time, it was her second DUI arrest in less than three months.
(Her brushes with the law, of course, would continue in the five years since.)
In 2008, Lohan’s three alleged abductees sued her over the scary incident.
Now the case is closed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna